Kitchen Coos & Ewes recognises the importance of environmental protection and will comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and appropriate codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the company.
It is the company’s objective to co-operate and maintain good relations with all regulatory authorities.
It is the declared policy of Kitchen Coos & Ewes to carry out all reasonably practicable measures to continually improve its environmental performance.
Wherever possible, the company aims to:
- Use renewable energy in the day to day running of our business.
- Assess the environmental impacts of the company’s activities while baking food in the farmhouse and transporting visitors around the farm.
- Source food products and ingredients locally that we offer to our visitors.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced.
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels.
- Reduce and/or limit the discharge of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Use recyclable and renewable materials in place of virgin products where possible.
- Lessen the risk to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with the company.
The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers, subcontractors and other stakeholders.
Where practicable, the company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services. It is the policy of Kitchen Coos & Ewes Ltd to report publicly on its environmental objectives and performances at regular intervals.
We encourage customers/visitors not to print off information that we send to them by email when it is not necessary.
Neale McQuistin Oct 2019